The East window in the chancel has no makers identification marks upon it & it was thought that we could never find out as the style of it was similar to many makers. However by good fortune the following was found in the weekly magazine for clergy, ‘Church Bells’, dated 6 September 1895:
‘ A new east window and two south windows have been placed in the church. The former was the gift of Rev. Joseph Clark and was filled with glass by Mr. W. G. Taylor.’
Taylor worked in Berners Street, London, he died in 1897, aged 75 years.